- 8 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 (50 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 5 cups
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 3 pounds 10 ounces canned, undrained whole
- 7 pounds 4 ounces canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2
cups taco seasoning
- 2 cups canned chopped green chiles
- 1 pound 8 ounces
shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 pound 8 ounces tortilla chips
- In large saucepot cook beef. Cook until internal temperature is 155 degrees F
or higher for 15 seconds and beef is browned. Drain fat.
- Add soup, water, onions, corn, tomatoes, beans, taco seasoning and chilies. Hold
at 140 degrees F or higher.
- Portion using 8-ounce ladle (1 cup).
- Top with cheese and tortilla chips.
Yield: (50 servings) 8 ounces or 1 cup each
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes