- 5 pounds vegetable spirals
- 5 cups pepperoni, diced
- 5 cups green onions, diced
- 5 cups black olives, halved
- 5 cups green olives with pimentos
- 5 cups garbanzo beans
- 5 cups kidney beans
- 5 cups pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 10 cups provolone cheese cubes
- 3 cups fresh chopped parsley
- 40 ounces Italian dressing
- Cook vegetable spirals in a large amount of water until ala dente. Drain and
rinse with cold water. Drain well and transfer to a large bowl.
- Pour bottled dressing
over pasta. Toss to coat well.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss again.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before
Serves 50 - 60.