Baked Potato Salad
- 16 pounds baking potatoes, peeled cooked and cubed
- 32 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 cups mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 4 cups (32 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup
chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- Toss potatoes, eggs, bacon and onions together.
- Combine remaining ingredients until of desired taste and until mixture is smooth.
Toss with potato mixture.
- Chill for several hours.
Makes 60-70 servings.