Bean salad that can be multiplied to whatever you need!
- 3 (16 ounce) can beans - green, wax, kidney, garbanzos, whatever you like, drained
- 1/4 cup French dressing
- 3/4 cup salsa ( drained just a bit if too liquid)
- Fresh chopped scallions, to taste
- Combine all in a large bowl.
- Let sit for 1/2 an hour or so before serving.
be doubled, tripled, etc.
You can store this in gallon size jars.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes