Broccoli-Cauliflower Salad with Bacon
- 5 pounds broccoli, cut into florets
- 5 pounds cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 2/3 cups thinly sliced green onions
- 6 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup granulated
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 1/2 pounds sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 pounds cheddar cheese, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, cauliflower and onions.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar.
- One hour before serving, pour dressing over vegetables. Chill.
- Just before serving, add bacon and cheese; toss.
Makes 100 (1/2 cup) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes