Buffet Rice Salad
- 4 pounds uncooked long grain rice
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups minced onion
- 2 cups French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons pepper
- 6 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
- 36 hard-cooked eggs,
- 8 cups (2 pounds) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 cups thinly sliced celery
- 4 cups sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups diced pimientos, drained
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine the mayonnaise, onion, dressing, mustard, salt and pepper; add to hot
rice and mix well. Cool to room temperature.
- Fold in ham, eggs, cheese, celery, relish and pimientos; mix well.
- Chill for
Yields 80 (1 cup) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes