Caesar Pasta Salad
- 6 1/4 pounds spiral or corkscrew pasta
- 4 1/4 pounds broccoli florets
- 3 1/2 pounds cauliflower florets
- 6 1/4 cups cucumber, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 6 1/4 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 quarts plus
1 cup Caesar dressing
- 4 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 pounds cherry
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 3 cups parsley, chopped (optional)
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water about 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and
set aside to let cool.
- Place broccoli and cauliflower in a steamer basket over boiling water. Cover
and steam for 3 minutes.
- Remove from steamer basket. Rinse under cold water and drain
- Transfer broccoli and cauliflower to pasta.
- Add cucumber and bell pepper.
- Add salad dressing and Parmesan. Toss.
- Add lemon juice and cherry tomatoes just before serving.
- Sprinkle with parsley.