Chicken Salad for 50
- 9 cups diced cooked chicken
- 9 cups cooked mini shell macaroni
- 8 cups diced celery
- 8 cups seedless green grape halves
- 18 hard-cooked eggs, diced
- 2 (20 ounce) cans pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups cashew pieces
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients.
- Combine the first six dressing ingredients and whisk until smooth. pour over
salad; toss to coat.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Fold in cashews just before serving.
Makes 50 (1 cup) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes