Coleslaw for 100
- 6 heads cabbage
- 5 cups shredded carrots
- 1 head purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 gallon mayonnaise
- 2 packages ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Sugar and salt to taste
- Cole Slaw: Shred cabbage and carrots and store in refrigerator until ready to
- Add purple cabbage when you add the dressing.
- Dressing: Mix together, then mix with cabbage mixture just before serving. If
dressing is too thick, add just a little milk.
Finely chopped green bell peppers may also be added to this salad, if desired.