Creamy Cole Slaw
- 7 pounds cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound 6 ounces carrots, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup dehydrated onions
- 1 cup green bell peppers, chopped (optional)
- 2 pounds 3 1/2 ounces mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Place all vegetables in large bowl and toss lightly to mix.
- Combine mayonnaise
or salad dressing, sugar, celery seed, dry mustard and vinegar. Pour dressing over
vegetables. Mix thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix lightly before serving.
- Portion with 1 1/4 cup scoop.