Creamy New Potato Salad
- 10 pounds red potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups ranch salad
- 4 cups mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons
- 2 cups purple onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups celery, thinly sliced
- 2 cups green bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, or 2 teaspoons dried dill
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 13 to 14 minutes until done. Drain
and let cool.
- Place all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add potatoes
to bowl and mix well. Cover loosely and chill.
- Garnish with purple onion rings before serving, if desired.
Makes 40 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes