Fluffy Raspberry Salad
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry gelatin
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange gelatin
cups boiling water
- 4 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries
- 1 (20
ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Add raspberries; stir until thawed. Stir in
- Refrigerate until partially set.
- Fold in marshmallows and whipped cream.
- Pour into two 13 x 9 x 2-inch dishes.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes