Fresh Fruit Jell-O Salad
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (6 ounce) box apple Jell-O
- 1 envelope Knox unflavored
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 5 or 6 peaches, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced green grapes
- 4 oranges, sectioned
- 3 pears,
- 3 bananas, diced
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into balls
- 1 basket blueberries
- Juice from the fresh fruit
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped and sweetened
- Mayonnaise to taste
- Pour boiling water over the apple Jell-O. Add unflavored gelatine which has been
softened in 1/4 cup water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add sugar and fruit to gelatin.
Add enough water to fruit juices to make 2 cups; stir into gelatin mixture.
into favorite molds and chill until set.
- Combine the whipped cream and mayonnaise for dressing.
- When ready to serve, unmold salad and top with the dressing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes