Macaroni and Ham Salad
- 5 to 6 pounds fully cooked ham, cubed
- 5 to 6 pounds macaroni cooked and drained
- 3 pounds shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (20 ounce) bags frozen peas, thawed
- 2 bunches celery, chopped (about 12 cups)
- 2 large onions, chopped (2 to 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 (5 3/4 ounce) cans pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced
- 2 quarts mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Western or French salad dressing
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dressing mixture over macaroni
and ham mixture and toss.
Yields 100 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes