New England Potato Salad
- 10 pounds potatoes
- 1 1/2 dozen eggs
- 1 1/2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 large bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 bunches green
onions, bottoms and 1/2 of tops
- 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1/2 quart mayonnaise
- 3 small jars chopped pimentos
- 1/2 quart sweet relish
- 3 ounces salad olives, chopped
- 3/4 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic salt
- 3 ounces chopped "hot" pickled cauliflower
- Wash potatoes, boil, then cool.
- Hard boil eggs, cool, peel, finely chop.
potatoes, cut into small pieces; add chopped eggs, seasonings. Mix well.
- Fold in
- Add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Must be kept cold.
Prepare early so seasonings have time to blend flavors.