Overnight Cabbage Salad
- 36 cups cabbage, shredded (about 4 large heads)
- 8 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups sweet onions, sliced
- 8 medium carrots, shredded
- 5 1/3 cups vinegar
- 2 2/3 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Place all the vegetables in a large bowl with a tight fitting cover.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well using a blender or a whisk.
Pour over the vegetables, stirring to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8
hours before serving.
- At serving time, stir thoroughly and drain excess dressing.
Makes 48 (3/4 cup) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes