- 2 (10 ounce) packages fresh spinach, torn
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 2 large bunches
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas,
- In two 5-quart bowls, layer spinach, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, romaine and onions.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper; spread evenly
over the salads.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and chill for 12-24 hours.
- Just before
serving, add peas and toss.
Yield: 50 servings (about 1 cup each).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes