- 5 pounds frozen, cooked shrimp
- 2 quarts French dressing
- 8 packages macaroni
- 3 quarts Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 4 cans peas
- 4 dozen
hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 4 onions, grated
- 4 green bell peppers, chopped
- 4 small jars pimiento
- 16 carrots, grated
- 4 bunches celery, chopped
- 8 large cans tuna
- Marinate shrimp in French Dressing overnight.
- Mix mayonnaise with macaroni rings after they are cooked and let stand together
refrigerated for a while.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.