- 4 (6 ounce) packages lemon gelatin
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons
- 4 cups cold water
- 3 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 1 pound
- In a large bowl combine the gelatin mix with the boiling water. Stir it for several
minutes to completely dissolve the gelatin.
- Add the lemon juice and cold water.
- Stir in the pineapple with its juice and
the shredded carrots.
- Rinse two 11 x 15-inch pans with cold water.
- Divide the mixture evenly between
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 96 servings.