Trashy Taco Salad
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 3 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- 3 heads lettuce, shredded
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups
- 3 (4 1/4 ounce) cans chopped or sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch or chili beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag corn chips
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Catalina salad dressing
- 1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
- Brown beef; drain. Add taco seasoning and prepare according to package directions.
- Toss with remaining ingredients in a large unscented plastic trash bag (or
other large container).
Yields 40-50 servings.