- 1 (20 to 22 pound) turkey
- 4 (7 ounce) packages ring macaroni, cooked and drained
- 3 bunches celery, thinly sliced
- 3 (8 ounce) cans sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen tiny sweet peas, thawed
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 quarts mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 4 cups slivered almonds,
- Roast the turkey. Cool; de-bone and cut into chunks.
- Combine turkey, macaroni,
celery, water chestnuts, peas and onion.
- Combine the mayonnaise and seasoned salt; stir into the salad.
- Chill for several
- Add almonds just before serving.