Vanilla Fruit Salad 2
- 4 (20 ounce) cans pineapple chunks in juice
- 4 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 4 (5.1 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 (15 ounce) cans
mandarin oranges, drained
- 10 medium red Delicious apples, chopped
- Grease four 13 x 9 x 2-inch pans.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add enough water to juice to make 6 cups.
- Place pudding in a large bowl; stir in pineapple juice until thickened, about
- Fold in pineapple, oranges and apples.
- Pour about 8 cups into each prepared pan. Chill.
Yields 64 (1/2-cup) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes