- 6 pounds firm, flavorful eating apples
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 pounds celery,
- 6 heads lettuce
- 2 cups fruit salad dressing
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 cups nuts, chopped
- Raisins (optional)
- Wash but do not peel apples. Dice in 1/2-inch pieces and marinate in lemon juice.
- Cut celery into 1/3-inch pieces.
- Whip cream and fold into dressing.
- Mix apples and celery with half the dressing
mix just before serving.
- Place dipper of salad on lettuce leaf and garnish with
teaspoon of dressing.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts over top of each salad.
Yield: 50 portions (about 1/3 cup per serving)
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes