Creamy Creole Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup green or red bell pepper, chopped
cup onion, chopped
- 1 (50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed 98% Fat
Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 2 cups V8 100% vegetable juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Cajun-Creole seasoning
- In saucepot in hot oil, cook pepper and onion until tender.
- Add soup, vegetable
juice, water and seasoning. Heat through, stirring often.
- Portion using a 1/4 cup
Yields 2 quarts.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.