- 100 eggs
- 1 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 pounds salad dressing
(20 ounce) jar prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- Cook eggs. Cool; remove shells from eggs; cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks
and mash thoroughly. Set whites aside.
- Blend pickle relish, salad dressing and mustard with yolks. Mix until well blended.
- Fill the whites with yolk mixture, using 1 tablespoon filling for each egg half.
- Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
A large pastry tube may be used to fill egg whites.