- 50 medium size potatoes
- 2 cups butter
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 10 egg whites, beaten stiffly
- Wash and scrub the potatoes.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 1 hour.
- Cut off the tops lengthwise and scoop out the insides. Mash and season.
- Add milk
and beat until fluffy.
- Fold in egg whites.
- Refill shells with potato mixture.
on a baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with oil.
- Brown in the oven at 400 degrees F for about 25 minutes.
- Top with shredded cheese if desired.
If made ahead and refrigerated, add 10 minutes baking time.