This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Angel Food Delight
This tastes best when made 24 hours in advance to allow ingredients to soak into
the angel food cake.
- 2 angel food cakes (in loaves)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed pineapple (undrained)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 bag flaked coconut
- 1 large jar maraschino cherries, drained and halved
- Break 1 loaf of angel food cake into bite-size pieces and place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch
- Top with 1 can pineapple and half of the cherries.
- Spread 1 container of Cool Whip over entire pan and top with coconut (as much as desired).
- Repeat layering with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.