Angel Food Dessert
- 2 small boxes gelatin (any flavor desired)
- 2 cups hot water
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small bottle maraschino cherries
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 angel food cake
- Chill gelatin, water and lemon juice until syrupy so it can be whipped.
- Whip cream and add to mixture.
- Drain cherries well, then cut up.
- Add pineapple and cherries to the mixture.
- Put about half in the bottom of a 12 x 9-inch dish.
- Tear up cake in small pieces and put into pan.
- Put remaining gelatin mixture over the top.
- Chill until gelatin is set.