This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) can Mountain Dew
- Peel apples and slice each into 8 sections.
- Separate crescent rolls and roll 1 apple slice in each. Place in a 9 x 13-inch
- Melt butter, add sugar and vanilla extract; stir well and pour over rolls.
- Finally, add Mountain Dew.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm with a little ice cream on top.