Apple Enchilada Dessert
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spoon fruit evenly onto all tortillas, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Roll up tortillas
and place seam side down on lightly greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bring butter, sugars and water to a boil in a medium sauce pan. Reduce heat and
simmer, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with extra cinnamon on top if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Makes 6 large tortillas; may be cut in half to serve 12.