- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Spoon fruit filling evenly down center of each tortilla; sprinkle evenly with
- Roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 2-quart baking
- Bring butter and next 3 ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan; reduce
heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
- Pour over enchiladas.
- Bake at
350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/17/02 1:13:11 pm.