- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 (20 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons margarine, cold
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine egg, 2 cheeses, sugar and extract in medium bowl. Blend well.
- Spoon one can pie filling into greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cover with half the noodles.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Cover with remaining noodles and pie filling.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl.
- Cut in margarine until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over pie filling.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare garnish by blending sour cream and remaining 1/3 cup brown
sugar in small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, cut lasagna into squares.
- Garnish with sour cream mixture.
Yield: 12 to 15 servings