Baked Fudge with Kahlua Cream
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Fudge: Combine sugar, flour, and cocoa.
- Add eggs.
- Beat in melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour into 8 custard cups.
- Set in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan and add water halfway up.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Serve warm topped with Kahlua Cream.
- Kahlua Cream: Whip cream until it begins to thicken.
- Add sugar and Kahlua and continue to beat until proper consistency.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.