- 1 (2 ounce) package whipped topping mix
- 1 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1/3 cup drained maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 ripe bananas, diced
- 3 cups angel food cake cubes
- Prepare topping mix as directed on package.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in remaining ingredients gently but thoroughly.
- Pile into dessert dishes and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Serves 5 or 6.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.