Banana Chocolate Chimichangas
- Chocolate chips
- Banana, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces
- Flour tortillas
- Cinnamon and sugar mix (1 cup sugar to 2 to 3 tablespoons cinnamon)
- Canola oil for frying
- Place banana piece in center of tortilla.
- Place chocolate chips around.
- Fold and roll up. Seal edges with water.
- Fry in oil until browned, crispy and blistered.
- Drain on paper towels and then roll in cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Serve with ice cream if desired.
You can make this with any kind of fruit, for example: Peaches, brown sugar
(dot with a tiny amount of butter) and pecans...cherry pie filling, apple pie filling,
cinnamon and raisins...Use your imagination!
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/4/01 6:56:39 pm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.