Banana Cream Brownie Squares
- 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) package brownie mix (plus ingredients to make brownies)
- 3 medium bananas divided
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 strawberries
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate for baking (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop peanuts.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of the peanuts.
- Pour into a 9 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Cool completely.
- Slice 2 bananas; place in single layer over brownie.
- In a small bowl, whisk pudding mix into milk. Beat until mixture just begins
- Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups of the whipped topping.
- Quickly spread pudding mixture over bananas.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pudding mixture.
- You can grate the chocolate for garnish over top of the dessert.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/19/2001 7:30 am.