Banana Cream Delight
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese; softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (evenly divided)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 small boxes banana cream flavor instant pudding
- 2 bananas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, cream butter and flour.
- Add walnuts, and blend thoroughly.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese with confectioners' sugar, then add 4 ounces frozen topping
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- In medium bowl, whisk milk and pudding
mix for 2 minutes. Pour over cheese mixture.
- Slice bananas and place on top of pudding.
- Carefully spread remaining 4 ounces of frozen whipped topping over all.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.