Banana Cream Delight
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese; softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (evenly divided)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 small boxes banana cream flavor instant pudding
- 2 bananas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, cream butter and flour.
- Add walnuts, and blend thoroughly.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese with confectioners' sugar, then add 4 ounces frozen topping
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- In medium bowl, whisk milk and pudding
mix for 2 minutes. Pour over cheese mixture.
- Slice bananas and place on top of pudding.
- Carefully spread remaining 4 ounces of frozen whipped topping over all.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.