- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 all-yellow bananas
- 1/3 cup honey
- 4 Nabisco Shredded Wheat Biscuits, finely rolled (about 1 cup crumbs)
- Milk or cream
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine first 3 ingredients.
- Cut bananas in half crosswise and lengthwise.
- Brush generously with honey.
- Roll in Nabisco Shredded Wheat Biscuits crumbs, coating heavily.
- Place in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with nut mixture.
- Bake about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with milk or cream.
Makes 4 servings.