Banana Graham Crumble
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 medium bananas, sliced lengthwise*
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ounce Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
* The bananas should be ripe but not yet be turning brown.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking
- Place bananas in dish; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine cinnamon, brown sugar and crumbs. Sprinkle over bananas.
- Dot with margarine.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Per serving: 122 calories, 2.4 grams fat, 0 milligrams cholesterol, 25.8
grams carbohydrates, 1.7 grams fiber, 1.1 grams protein, 81 milligrams sodium
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes