Banana Graham Crumble
- 2 medium bananas, sliced lengthwise*
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ounce Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light margarine
* The bananas should be ripe but not yet be turning brown.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking
- Place bananas in dish; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Combine cinnamon, brown sugar and crumbs. Sprinkle over bananas.
- Dot with margarine.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
Per serving: 122 calories, 2.4 grams fat, 0 milligrams cholesterol, 25.8
grams carbohydrates, 1.7 grams fiber, 1.1 grams protein, 81 milligrams sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes