Banana Pineapple Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs and margarine in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Press
evenly onto bottom of pan.
- Arrange banana slices on crust.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes. Beat until well blended.
- Spread evenly over banana slices.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture.
- Spread Cool Whip over pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until ready to serve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.