Banana Pineapple Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 small boxes vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs and margarine in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Press evenly onto
bottom of pan.
- Arrange banana slices on crust.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth.
- Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes. Beat until well blended.
- Spread evenly over banana slices.
- Spoon pineapple evenly over pudding mixture.
- Spread Cool Whip over pineapple.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes