- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup original Bisquick
- 2 tablespoons granulated
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 medium bananas
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 small box vanilla or chocolate instant pudding
and pie filling mix
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet
- Mix cracker crumbs, Bisquick and sugar in small bowl.
- Stir in margarine until
- Press into bottom of ungreased 8-inch square microwavable dish.
- Microwave uncovered on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes, rotating dish
1/2 turn every minute until crust bubbles up slightly and then begins to flatten.
- Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack.
- Peel and slice bananas; dip into lemon juice. Arrange on cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix (dry) with wire whisk or electric mixer on low speed
- Stir in marshmallows. Spread over bananas.
- Sprinkle with chocolate
- Refrigerate for up to 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate any remaining S'Mores.
Makes 9 servings.
Nutrition facts per serving: 350 calories, 12 g fat (9 g saturated), 25 mg
cholesterol, 520 mg sodium and 59 g carbohydrate
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.