Banana Split Brownies
- 1 box Duncan Hines Walnut Brownie Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip
- Bake the brownie mix in a glass pan according to package directions. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, vanilla extract, cream cheese and confectioners'
sugar until creamy.
- When the brownie has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the top.
- Place the pineapple chunks over the cream cheese.
- Slice the bananas over the top of the pineapple.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the top of the bananas.
- Spread the Cool Whip over the brownie mixture.
- Place cherries around the Cool Whip and sprinkle with the ground nuts.
- Serve hot or cool.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.