Banana Split Brownies
- 1 box Duncan Hines Walnut Brownie Mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners'
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
large can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip
- Bake the brownie mix in a glass pan according to package directions. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, vanilla extract, cream cheese and confectioners'
sugar until creamy.
- When the brownie has cooled, spread the cream cheese mixture over the top.
the pineapple chunks over the cream cheese.
- Slice the bananas over the top of the pineapple.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup over the top of the bananas.
- Spread the Cool Whip over
the brownie mixture.
- Place cherries around the Cool Whip and sprinkle with the ground
- Serve hot or cool.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.