Banana Split Cheesecake Squares
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 banana, sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Graham crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric mixer
on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Stir in mashed bananas. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve topped with the strawberries, sliced bananas and pineapple.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Yield: 18 servings, one piece each
Jazz It Up: Prepare and refrigerate as directed. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup finely
chopped PLANTERS Pecans and drizzle with melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
before cutting into pieces.
How to Easily Remove Squares from Pan: Line empty pan with foil, with ends
of foil extending over sides of pan. Use to prepare dessert as directed. When ready
to serve, use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces
to serve. Top with the remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutritional Information: Calories 260 Total fat 18 g Saturated fat 11 g Cholesterol
85 mg Sodium 240 mg Carbohydrate 21 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 15 g Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 10 %DV Vitamin C 15 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 2 %DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Kraft
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes