Banana Split Supreme
- 1 small box vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 egg whites
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 4 or 5 bananas
- 1 (1 pound 5 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Layer bottom of 13 x 9-inch dish with vanilla wafers.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese egg whites and confectioners' sugar. Pour
over vanilla wafers.
- Slice bananas and place over cream cheese layer.
- Pour strawberry pie filling over bananas.
- Pour crushed pineapple over bananas (drain some of liquid first).
- Top with thawed whipped topping and pecans.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.