Banana Split Supreme
- 1 small box vanilla wafers
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 egg whites
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 4 or 5 bananas
- 1 (1 pound 5 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Layer bottom of 13 x 9-inch dish with vanilla wafers.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese egg whites and confectioners' sugar. Pour
over vanilla wafers.
- Slice bananas and place over cream cheese layer.
- Pour strawberry pie filling over bananas.
- Pour crushed pineapple over bananas (drain some of liquid first).
- Top with thawed whipped topping and pecans.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes