- 4 bananas
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2/3 cup cream, whipped
- Crisp biscuits to serve
- Mash the bananas to a smooth puree.
- Beat the egg white until stiff, then whisk
in the sugar.
- Fold the banana puree and meringue into the cream.
- Spoon into individual dishes
and serve immediately with crisp biscuits.
Serves 4 to 6.
From the kitchen of Martin James – Copenhagen, Denmark
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes