- Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies
- Choice of filling: pudding, frozen yogurt, ice cream, nuts or raisins
- Prepare one batch of Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats.
- Divide warm mixture into 2 1/2-inch muffin pan cups coated with cooking spray. Evenly press mixture
into individual cups. Cool.
- Remove from pans and fill with filling desired.
- If filling with pudding, frozen yogurt or ice cream, shake sprinkles over the top.
Yield: 16 favors
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes