Blueberry Banana Blitz
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large
bananas, sliced (2 cups)
- 2 cups blueberries (1 pint)
- Combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Carefully fold in the banana
and 1 1/2 cups of the blueberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve cold, topped with the rest of the blueberries (1/2 cup).
Substitute craisins in place of the blueberries. Try it with walnuts or raisin
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/6/01 12:46:45 pm.