Blueberry Amaretto Squares
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 (3 3/4 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup Amaretto, divided
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 5 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup sugar and butter; press into a greased
13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and cream cheese; beat with electric mixer until
smooth. Spread mixture over Graham cracker crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes; cool completely.
- Combine milk, pudding mix and 1/4 cup Amaretto; beat 2 minutes at low speed of
an electric mixer. Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Combine 1 1/4 cups sugar and cornstarch in a large saucepan; gradually add 1/4
cup Amaretto, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened; then cool.
- Pour blueberry mixture over pudding mixture.
- Chill thoroughly.
- To serve, spread whipped topping over blueberries.
Yield: 15 to 18 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.