Boston Cream Pie Loaf
- 1 (16 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 2 cups refrigerated low fat vanilla pudding (from a 22 ounce container)
- 1/2 cup double-chocolate ice cream topping
- Slice pound cake into 3 layers using a long serrated knife.
- Place bottom layer on serving plate. Spread evenly with 1 cup pudding.
- Top with middle cake layer; spread with remaining pudding.
- Top with remaining cake layer, cut side down.
- Spread with ice cream topping, pushing it gently over edges so topping drips down sides
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.