Bush Valley Delight
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Vanilla wafers
- Pie filling (desired flavor)
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar. Beat with an electric
mixer until smooth.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each of 24 lined muffin tins. Fill
each three-quarters full with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool. Centers will fall.
- Place two teaspoons of your favorite pie filling on top of each
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Other Dessert Recipes