Bush Valley Delight
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Vanilla wafers
- Pie filling (desired flavor)
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar. Beat with an electric
mixer until smooth.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each of 24 lined muffin tins. Fill
each three-quarters full with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool. Centers will fall.
- Place two teaspoons of your favorite pie filling on top of each one.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.